Australia – Southern Tour
Southern tour – Sydney to Melbourne Loop
||Arrange flights and arrive in Sydney today or tonight.
||Sightseeing ride through Sydney seeing beaches and inland waterways
||Sydney to Wollongong via Blue Mountains
||Wollongong to Ulludulla via Bowral and Kangaroo Valley
||Ulludulla to Cooma via Bega and Brown Mountain
||Cooma to Albury via The Alpine Way and Khancoban
||Albury to Bairnsdale via The Great Alpine Rd and Mount Hotham
||Bairnsdale to Melbourne via Wilsons Promontory and Phillip Island
||Rest Day in Melbourne
||Melbourne to Peterborough via The Great Ocean Rd
||Peterborough to Bendigo via Ballarat
||Bendigo to Albury via Wangaratta
||Albury to Goulburn via Wagga Wagga
||Goulburn to Sydney via Wollongong and Royal National Park
||Final Day in Sydney for return flights
Southern Loop 2018
October 21st to November 4th
December 2nd to December 16th
Southern Loop 2019
January 13th to January 27th
March 3rd to March 17th
October 20th to November 3rd
December 1st to December 15th
Northern Tour- Sydney to Brisbane Loop
- Tour Starts / Ends – Sydney
- Rest days – Melbourne, Tamworth, Byron Bay
- Route – Total Kms 3293
- Daily Rides- 200 -350km. Tour is on asphalt roads
- Highlights- Walk Sydney Harbour Bridge, Phillip Island MotoGP, Visiting Tamworth,( home of Australian Country Music), seeing our top wildlife parks for an unclose visit.
- Acxcomodation- We stay in very comfortable mainly 4 star hotels in some beautiful country and coastal towns.
Northern Loop 2018
11th November to 25th November
Northern Loop 2019
3rd February to 17th February
24th March to 7th April
10th November to 24th November
Please be aware that this itinerary is a guide only and may need to change due to weather , road conditions or other factors. Please be flexible, but rest assured your tour leader will make the final day to day decisions only after consultation with group members.
Southern tour – Sydney to Melbourne Loop
Our Australian Sydney to Melbourne Loop tour, excluding airfares and starting in Sydney, is US$7450 per rider and just US$5950 per pillion. We gladly welcome pillions as it would be our pleasure to show you and your partner this unforgettable adventure together. We also have a limited number of seats available in our support vehicle which accompanies the riders for the duration of the tour. Riders must have a valid motorcycle licence and please note that our prices are subject to exchange rates and we reserve the right to alter any pricing , pursuant to Clause 9 of our terms and conditions , up to the date of the final payment.
- Full motorcycle rental for the duration of the tour (Royal Enfields)
- 4 or 5 star accommodation throughout the tour
- Rooms are on a twin share basis ( single room supplement additional US$900)
- All breakfasts and dinners except on rest day
- Experienced guide and Royal Enfield mechanics
- Support van for luggage and spare parts and assistance
- All tolls incurred on tour
- Spare parts, tools, medicines and first aid equipment
- All maintenance costs and third party insurance for the bikes
- Airport transfers
- Complimentary Zenith Motorcycle Tours long sleeved shirt
Accommodation is provided on a twin share basis so its always good to travel with your partner or friend and we will room you together. If you are the last person to book there is a chance that you may end up with a single room and therefore be liable for the single room supplement so the best thing to do is book early or come with a friend or both.
- Airfares to and from Sydney
- Fuel and most lunches
- Travel insurance policy covering use of a motorcycle
- Expenses of a personal nature, for example laundry, souvenirs and all drinks
- Tips for staff
We have a fleet of Royal Enfield’s that we choose and use on our tours both here in Australia and through our Himalayan adventure tours. We have the Classic 500 and Classic 350 as well as some of the iconic 500 Bullets to choose from. Some we have given the scrambler treatment to but get in quick as these ones get booked up fast. We also have some Yamaha MT07’s in the garage so we have a bike for everybody!! We take you on some of the best riding roads here in Australia and we feel we have the best bikes for you to really enjoy the twists and turns and scenery that you will encounter down under.
Southern tour – Sydney to Melbourne Loop
- Day 1 Has us arriving in Sydney today or tonight. We will have a group meet and greet at 5pm at our hotel and have dinner together to get acquainted.
- Day 2 we have a beautiful ride along the Northern Beaches of Sydney all the way to Palm Beach, stopping along the way at one of the gorgeous beaches for coffee and a snack. We head back to Sydney via McCarrs Creek Rd to Akuna Bay before making our way back to our hotel. This evening we have a walk booked across the iconic Sydney Harbour ridge. What better way to see this stunning harbour city than from the top of the Bridge. Dinner follows atop Sydney at Centrepoint Tower. The tallest restaurant in Sydney with an amazing all you can eat buffet.
- Day 3 we start early and ride to Featherdale Wildlife Park for coffee and your up close experience with many of Australia’s unique wildlife. You can hand feed Kangaroos and Koalas and come face to face with a big salt water crocodile . Have your picture taken and even hold a Koala and be the envy of your friends back home. Next we head to the Blue Mountains to see the stunning Three Sisters and part of the Great Dividing Range. Lunch here before we head to Wollongong via the Northern Rd and Picton Rd.
- Day 4 we leave Wollongong and head south to the famous Kiama blowhole before heading to Shoalhaven Heads for a drink break. From here we ride through the picturesque Kangaroo Valley for lunch in Bowral. After lunch we have a lovely ride through the Conjola National Park to the beautiful south coast seaside town of Ulludulla.
- Day 5 We head to Cooma. The journey today takes us to Bega, the home of Australia’s most popular cheese where we will visit the Bega Cheese heritage centre. After lunch we ride the twists and turns of the Brown Mountain ranges and onto Cooma to look around and relax before dinner.
- Day 6 We head to the border town of Albury. We take one of the most scenic routes across The Alpine Way which takes us through some of Australia’s most well known Ski resorts, Jindabyne and Thredbo, which thankfully won’t be to cold this time of year. Lunch is here in one of the many places to eat before riding through the stunning Burrowa-Pine Mountain National Park.
- Day 7 Will see us head into the Southern state of Victoria. Today we head to Bairnsdale and again ride through some spectacular scenery in the Victorian snow regions, which we gratefully are seeing in warmer months. Another classic riding road is the Great Alpine Way, which we are lucky enough to get to ride along today.
- Day 8 Today we ride to Victoria’s capital city, and Australia’s second largest city, Melbourne. Along the way we visit Wilsons Promontory , the most southern point on the Australian mainland. From here we visit world famous Phillip Island. Home of the Australian MotoGP and the favourite track of around 80% of the MotoGP riders in all classes. The MotoGP is held in October each year and therefore our October tour will include general admission to the MotoGP on the Sunday to watch all the action. Our February tours will include general admission on the Sunday to the World Superbike round. Consequently dates for October and February will depend on when the races are held for a particular year.
- Day 9 is a rest day in Melbourne. There is a lot to see and do and we can suggest a variety of things for you depending on what you may like to do.
- Day 10 Another iconic riding area awaits us today, The Great Ocean Rd. A mecca for motorcyclists riding along an amazing stretch of coastline where we see the 12 Apostles, the Otway Ranges, Anglsea, Lorne and onto Peterborough.
- Day 11 We head North today riding through some beautiful Victorian countryside to the Goldrush town of Bendigo. Lunch in Ballarat today , another of the towns that sprung up due to the gold findings in the area.
- Day 12 Today we head back to our border town on Wodonga. Directly opposite Albury, with the border between New South Wales and Victoria splitting the two towns. Again we take in some stunning scenery as we ride through the Spring Plains Nature conservation region.
- Day 13 We cover the most kilometers today on our ride to Australia’s first inland city, Goulburn. The area was first settled in 1825 and on that site now is Australia’s Police Academy. The surrounding area is predominantly sheep farming. But before we get here we ride through the Riverina area of New South Wales with lunch at the largest inland town in NSW, Wagga Wagga, on the banks of the Murrumbidgee river.
- Day 14 THE FINAL DAY RIDING…we ride from Goulburn back to Sydney but not before talking you again on some amazing roads to leave you wanting more. We head back to Sydney with a fantastic 211 km ride we we cross back to Wollongong but take another route back to Sydney via the stunning, winding roads of the Royal National Park and back through Sydney’s Sutherland shire before returning back to where it all began for our farewell dinner.
- Day 15 Today we take you to the airport for flights home. You have now covered more than 3000km through some of the best countryside and coastlines in Australia and we hope you have really enjoyed seeing our homeland. Tell your friends all about it and we hope to see you on another of our tours in the future.